September 25, 2016

SORT OF SAD SATURDAY

Missed Jan, but am happy she is having fun with her family.  I found stuff to do without her.  I opened the Cyber Saturday morning.  First customer and had a quiet breakfast before more came.  Shampoo and a little reading.  I then finished my little wreaths for happies.  They look so pretty all lined up on the bed in the "office."  I made the tags and will attach them with these tiny, tiny clothes pins.  So cute.  44. I hope I haven't missed anyone.  Some friends are no longer with us and I have a few less this year.  Speaking of friends, I walked down the hall to pick up mail and supper, and I greeted and spoke to everyone.  Now I really do know a lot of new friends.  Am I lucky?  Yes!!  I think that is one thing I like about living here--everyone is friendly and seem like friends.  I listened to my friend, Garrison Keillor on the radio. (remember radio?)  Reruns, but still good. Radio was the way I listened to music growing up.  I knew all the songs and still can remember most of the words to those real songs.------         I watched TV and read new books and then to bed.  How about that for a day?  I'll take it.

Betty Boop

No comments: