September 13, 2016

HODGE PODGE

Is there such a word?  And what does it really mean?  Why do I ask?  I miss that little blue fish.  I did not realize I looked at him so often, but I find myself glancing toward his bowl a lot.  I cleaned it and let it air outside a day and put it back together minus water.  I guess it is waiting for a new fish when I get the time. 

Tommy came to History Club and for lunch today.  We are learning a lot.  I really mean it.  Next meeting should be interesting.  I don't know a lot about the Civil War.  This is about the siege  of Jackson. Ms.  I think it will be a lot to learn.       I spent the afternoon working on my Christmas "Happies."  They are turning out very well.  I made eleven today.  I plan to make 40-45.  Then make tags for them,  Do you think I will be ready by Christmas? 
Good Night--Betty Boop

No comments: