September 16, 2016

VOSITORS

Amy came, then Ivy.  Ivy is very busy planning her wedding.  Oh the pleasures and agony of that.  But in the end it always comes out good.  Most brides know (they think) exactly how they want it to be only to find out some things just will not work and they have to rethink.  Is this really what we want?  Poor mothers have to have feelings of steel.  Most do.  Amy has been through this two times before.  You know they say the third time is the charm.  Let it happen.

Christmas "happies" are going smooth and I am enjoying them.  I am thinking of a new fish.  Maybe a red one like my first one.  Will see what is waiting for me soon.  Too busy now.  You may laugh at  that, but it is true.  One day turns into another so fast. Lucky me.  Oh, yes I have not finished my poem for the VILLAGER yet.  It is called OCTOBER SKY.  You know they are so blue.

Betty Boop

Betty Boop

No comments: