October 21, 2016

AND AWAY WE GO

I did not think I was going to have a " get-away"  this year.  Well we did have a camping trip in the Spring, but had to cancel the Fall one  and the Big Beach week,  Here I am stuffing all I can get into one bag and a few "sacks" to go to Orange Beach.  And with only my three daughters.  Now that is a first.  I have always said I wanted to go to the beach in the winter.  Maybe for Christmas or Thanksgiving.  Sounds like it would be fun.  But this trip will be more than fun.  To be with my daughters only will be special.  I am worse than a baby to take any place anymore.  So much baggage that I require just to exist.            It has turned cooler and more like Fall.  I am sure the beach and crowds will be different.  No  Chilton County peaches or that wonderful Silver King corn, but plenty of seafood will make up for it.  I am blessed and super excited.

Betty Boop

No comments: