October 16, 2016

ANGELS

Do you believe in Angels?
 I most certainly do.  I meet them every day and night too.  In Exodus 23:20, "See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared."  I choose to believe that that verse is meant for me. An angel crosses my path every day.  I make it a practice to say to someone who does something for me "You are my angel for today, thank you."  The responses are priceless.  I met one yesterday in Wal-Mart.  I could not reach detergent that was on the top shelf(surprise.)  I waited till a young woman taller than me(most are) came along and asked her if she would reach my detergent for me.  I told her she was my angel for today.  She laughed and said, "I am far from that."  I still think she was mine for the day.  Jan is one.  She spent the most of the day with me doing countless task that I need help with.     As it says in Psalms 91:11---" God will put angels in charge of you to protect you wherever you go."  Now some of my blog today come from my devotional for today--but most is from me. 

End of sermon.
Betty Boop

No comments: