October 5, 2016

WEDNESDAY

The day started early.  I woke up at 6:00 AM.  Got up because I had a full day ahead.  Did not skip Exercise class but ducked out early to get ready for appointment with eye Dr.  Jan arrived to take me.  I got to ride in her new van,  I kept telling her how I loved the new car smell.  It is very nice.  We were surprised when they took us in on time.  So many times we wait a while.  But I got a very good report.  Dr. Ford said it was good considering all I had been through over the years.  Been a long time to take care and I am so grateful for my eyesight.  We went to Piccadilly (sp).   Oh my it was delish!!!!.  Nobody cooks boiled okra like they do.  We had a veg. plate.  We need to get these cooks to teach our Yankee chef how to cook veggies.  We than went to Petco to buy a new Betta fish since I lost Blueberry.  I got a new bowl and new everything.  He is red and pretty.  Now what to name him?  Strawberry? or some other red berry?  No I don't think so.  I am waiting for Jan to help me put it all together.  I was just to wiped out to deal with it.  Took a nap.  I must face it==can't do as much as I used to.  Wonder why? Thanks to my sweet and patient daughter, Jan.

Betty Boop

Betty

No comments: