October 6, 2016

SUNRISE

The title of this blog is Sunrise.  Bet you think of me watching the sun rise?  Well I did do that but that is not why the title.  I have been thinking about a name for my beautiful red Betta fish.  I thought of Flash Gordon, Little Bit, Buddy, Dexter, , and more, but this morning as I opened the drapes and looked out at the sun just starting to rise-I thought of Sunrise for his name.  So be it.  He is the first thing I tend to after looking at the sunrise, so it is appropriate .  Don't you think so?  He is still in the container I brought him home in because I am not sure how to set this tank up.  It requires a college degree.  Help!!!!.  So Sunrise the fish may have to wait out a few sunrises before I get him to his new home.  Meanwhile, he knows no different from when he sat in the shelf at Petco.

Betty Boop




No comments: