October 22, 2016

LAST MINUTE STUFF

My Lord, you would think I am going on a world tour the way I am feeling about a few days at the beach.  I guess I am ready to get away.  You know as great as this place is--there is a big world out there.  I am even going to forget the big election.  It has bothered me a lot this year.  I do  hope I can keep up with DANCING WITH THE STARS on Monday.  That is one of my passions.    How wonderful this temperature is this morning. 42 degrees.  I may have to adjust my packed bags.  Hard to know just what I need.  I usually miss the mark, but surely it wont matter too much.  I have a couple of good historical, romances to read.  Did you even know romance could be historical?   Oh yes.  The early settlers as well as now.  Oh well, very light reading and entertaining as well.    I go on and on and I really need to get up and get it together.  Linda will be here this afternoon and I want to have these things off my mind.  May not write till I come home.

Betty Boop

No comments: