October 18, 2016

EARLY

I woke at 6:00 a.m. and decided to just get up.  It takes me longer to do anything now, so I need the extra time.  By 6:45 I was sitting on my balcony with my second cup-o-jo.  I do make coffee some time.  My oatmeal with blueberries and banana was so good.  I observed our resident Egret skimming across the lake, looking for the best spot to find breakfast.  He is so beautiful and King of the Lake. 

This is a wonderful place to start the day.  My day is fresh and clean before I get into it. I decided to make a list when I began to think about our Beach get away.  It always helps me to calm down and get ready.  I am so needy and have to take a lot of baggage, so I must not forget anything.        Well get to it Old Girl, there is plenty to do.

Betty Boop

No comments: