October 7, 2016

UP WITH THE SUN

The sky was beautiful as the sun rose this morning.  I sat on my balcony (66 degrees) and had my breakfast tea.  What an experience to see it from the balcony.  Good way to start and ask for a good day.  Been dealing with Blood Sugar issues the last few days.  Don't understand how I try so hard to manage it and still have trouble.  Maybe I am trying too hard.  SUNRISE, the betta, is settled and in his new home.  Amy set it up yesterday and I am pleased to have company again.  Even though I can't touch him, I can talk to him and I don't feel like an idiot talking out loud to myself.  Yes I do that sometime. 

Well time is racing and I must get to my day.  Made pumpkin bread for coffee group, then we will exercise it off.  I may pass eating it  today and try to be "good."

Betty Boop

No comments: