October 8, 2016

EARLY START

Well not really.  I slept till 7 A, M.  New to me.  I guess I needed it.  I managed to get to the Cyber by 8 for breakfast.  I like to go early because I would just as soon eat alone as with people that early.  I like people but not that early for conversation.  Truman and I used to go about our breakfast preps (yes he helped me fix breakfast) in silence and even ate without many words.  Just the way most people do I think.  Anyway that's what I did this morning.  Back up to shampoo, and wash clothes and other sunder things.  Jan was busy this morning so she did not come till afternoon.  We did a few thing and I was glad to see her.  She and Amy are so good to come often.  Now I am warming up some of my veg. soup that I put in the freezer a while ago.  Good to have good resources to depend on.  I also cooked some Honey Crisp apples.  Have you tried them?  They are so sweet and good.  Raw or cooked with a little cinnamon. 

Betty Boop

No comments: