October 12, 2016

DINNERS, DOCTORS, AND DAUGHTERS

The last two days have been full.  Tommy at the History club and lunch after was good.  Went to eye Dr. and lunch with Jan.  Amy went to the foot Dr. with me today and we met Jan for lunch at the Trace Grill.  One of our favorites.  Good news-there is going to be a beach few days after all.  This time it is for OLD Girl and her Chicks.  Linda, Jan and Amy.  We are working out the details right now,  I am super excited. 
Tomorrow we are having an affair here that should be so nice.  TEA AND CRUMPETS.  The tables will be decorated by different ladies here.  Tablescapes they call  them.  We did one at the Church a few years ago,  I did a table with a Maypole surrounded by cute little clothespin dolls.  All dressed so pretty,  My that was fun.  I will enjoy others for this one.  I just don't have the " stuff" to do it with anymore.  This should be fun. 

Betty Boop

No comments: