October 28, 2016

AND WE'RE BACK

What an unusual experience--Mom and daughters only.  We ate, slept, talked and not talked as we pleased.  Wonderful food (really got to get back on track).  Never heard my daughters talk so much.  I did not read my books as I planned.  Can do that anytime, but was rare to listen and not make any suggestions to solutions, but just listen.  Not that I have ever been one to "butt in"  too much but just to talk and discover some opinions and thoughts was in a way cleansing and important.  Of course we laughed a lot and enjoyed it.  I did not get on the beach but they did.  The condo was nice and right on the beach.  Beautiful sunrise and sunsets and beautiful clouds and blue sky in between.  I was pampered and did not feel too guilty.  All in all it was a wonderful get-a-way.   I wrote three poems and was inspired by my surroundings.  I will type them later.  Oh yes, the highlight was Whitney coming and spending a day and having lunch and dinner with us.  Three generations.  How rare and great. Thanks again to Jan for providing this blessing of the condo.  And thanks to Linda and Amy.  What wonderful daughters I am blessed with.  Thank you Lord.



Betty Boop

No comments: