April 8, 2017

CHANGE OF PLANS

I have always felt safe with a plan.  Sometime I go to bed with a plan for tomorrow.  9 times out of 10  they work.  I had planned to have breakfast with the group that has formed against my plan.  I used to love breakfast alone, but it seems that has come to an end.  Well they are nice people and that is alright with me to enjoy breakfast with them on Saturday.           I have been trying to tell myself that what I have is not a cold but just a little something causing drainage and a slight cough.  But now I am accepting that it is a cold.  Feel no good this morning and cough and drainage much worse.  I skipped breakfast in Cyber and trying to decide if I can make it to the grocery store.  I need to go.  Of course what is really bothering me is the Choir program on Monday.  Can't sing like this.  Maybe I will be alright by then.

M.G. came yesterday to guide me to C-Spire.  We have decided to change from A T & T  Then she emptied and refilled my balcony flower pots.  Ready to plant. I am cutting back on how many to plant.  She is a WIZZZ.  So fast and good.  I love my "girls."  Can't do much without them.  Now I am deciding what kind of flowers to buy when it gets a little warmer.      I will think positive this morning and try to get going,

Betty Boop 

No comments: