April 29, 2017

PAY BACK

 I told myself that a diabetic could not eat fried chicken breast on a white bun and French fries and get away with it.  I don't ignore my diet hardly ever but I did yesterday.  Was it worth it?.  I guess so, but I am being very careful today.  Oh but there is nothing like Chick-Filet. 

Morning second cup of coffee was very pleasant on the balcony.  I think it will be too warm soon.  I get the morning sun.  I pretended I was strolling through my flower garden as I used to do.  The walk was short but beautiful.  I do love these three big pots planted with some new things.  They were bought with advice from the flower store with morning sun in mind.  Sometime we want something so bad that you take a chance on it and most of the time they don't do well.  Just like life choices I guess. 

Well here is to Saturday.  Always a different feel to it.  Kind of a fun day sometime.  I remember as a child many things about Saturday.  Then there was Sunday to look forward to.  Hey, don't go there.  Stay and see what today's Saturday will have for me.

Betty Boop

No comments: