April 12, 2017

FULL OF PILLS

I started to count the number of pills but lost count.  Also embarrassed at how many it takes to get me going.  Wonder what would happen if I chucked them all.  Of course I do not have the courage to do such a thing.  I know they are  helping me to make progress but it is not fast enough for me.  I am used to keeping something going all the time.  I did not realize how much.  To completely stop is upsetting.  I get a taste of what some of my friends have to go through.  Makes me more thankful.  I told Amy I should think of Marion Hall where they do so much for you.  I have had to depend on her so much.  She said to erase those words from my mind.  O. K. I will get back to normal (whatever that is) soon. 

I have enjoyed new blogs from Whitney and Amy's have been full also.  I wish I could make mine more interesting.  Maybe soon.

Betty Boop

No comments: