April 13, 2017

ON THE MEND

You know I am on the mend when I start thinking of writing poetry.  However the best of poets write out of despair and anguish---don't they?  Or did I just make that up.  Of course I am not the best of poets.  Just a silly imagination.  This one I am chasing around in  my brain may just be the "meds' making me think funny.  We will see.     But I do think I am somewhat better.  I am ready to get on with everyday life.  Still don't feel up to par, but I am getting there.  

I had just about finished the poem for the VILLAGER  when I got sick.   Must finish that too,  Two more lines and it is done.  It is about how I remembered May Day in school and the May Pole Dance we did.  Now a silly version is trying to get out for the Library about the same subject.  How weird that I would have two  different thoughts on the same subject.  We will see.  I have the time on hand so I will try to do that today.  Hope your day is good.

Betty Boop 

No comments: