April 25, 2017

I AM STILL HERE

I have just been busy --taking care of me and Bitsy.  We two can't get it right.  Bitsy is at the Vet's right now with her same olds issues.  She has been sick off and on since she became mine.  I miss her when she is not here.  I did not realize how much.  Maybe today we will find some answers I hope so.  For me, just mundane things that  plague the (elderly).  I hate that word. 

I had breakfast in the Cyber.  The coffee machine was out of order.  Lots of needy people will be unhappy.  Annie,( an angel) who works the Cyber, went to the Activity room were the real early birds have coffee and brought the few that were having breakfast, coffee.  She was a real angel this morning.       Amy and I plan to go buy plants for the balcony this morning after we hear from Bitsy,  I need just a few to fill three pots.  I am cutting back on buying so many, but need a few.  They brighten me every day they bloom.  Need all the brightening I can get.  How about you?

Betty Boop

No comments: