April 16, 2017

EASTER MORNING (early)

I slept so well last night.  I woke early, not really rested.  I guess the meds are keeping me low.  Be glad to throw this thing aside and feel much better.  Everything I did this morning was early.  I got the idea to bundle up as it was still cool and sit on the balcony and drink coffee.  See what will happen.  I observed four early walkers.  Well two were jogging.  I think they were visitors as I can't think of joggers who live here.  Maybe they are here, but none of my friends.   I was excited to see TWO Egrets.  I guess he has a mate after all.  That made me happy.  I saw one blue heron.  He is the small kind. The Canada geese are being a problem again.  They are trying to build nest.  They sure do like it here..  And of course the crows were at their loud chatter. It was cool and pleasant.  I felt Truman's presence in the clouds as I do sometime.  That small white cloud with a blue center faded too quick.  I think he wants me to know that he is fine and is looking for me.  Crazy?  Maybe, but that is what I felt. 

Well, I am off to Jan's for Easter lunch.  Most will be there, even Linda.  I know it will be good in every way.  Hope I don't fade too quick and can enjoy being together.

HAPPY EASTER
Betty Boop

No comments: