April 22, 2017

SATURDAY

Jan came.  Always a pleasure.  I am proud of her.  Wish I could take credit  for all my wonderful daughters and how they turned out.  Can't do that.  When you are raising a family. you just don't know the outcome but I am pleased with mine. 

We went to Stein Mart and I bought two pair of shorts.  Mine were so outdated since they were maybe 10  years old.  I am thinking about going to Beach Week in June with the gang.  I hope I can keep up and not wimp out for some reason.  Everyone is so good and thoughtful to me.  I really don't just don't want  to be left here alone either.  We will see.  Our condo sounds so wonderful and large.  I can feel the sea breeze and think of the wonderful food we have. Maybe I will write some good poetry down there. 

Betty Boop

No comments: