April 11, 2017

TOTAL MESS!!!

Well I could not ignore the facts.  As the day went on Friday, I went down.  Always on the weekend.  It was Monday before I got to the Dr,  I was really sick by then.  Poor Amy is not completely well from her cold or whatever we have but she took me to Baptist Medical because that is the only way to get help on the spot.  I have been there before.  They are connected to Premier where my regular Dr. is.  They sent me home with enough meds to kill a horse.  In addition  to my regular ones, my poor tummy is getting a real workout.  This cough was killing me.  My sides hurt from coughing.  Oh well, I missed my Choir Easter program .  I laughed when I thought I could join the men, my voice was so low.  I sure hated to miss it.  Also my Monday and Tuesday lunch foursome.  And most of all, I missed Palm Sunday service.  Yet through it all, I am thankful for Amy and medical people and drugs to cure this crud.  Maybe I needed to be reminded of all I have to be thankful for.  One, they will bring my meal to me once . Good service they have here. I just need to lay back and get well.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Karen Buffington said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!!