April 18, 2017

LOOKING UP

Well hello.  I feel like writing this morning.  Had breakfast in the Cyber.  First time in a while.  Felt good.  Me and 4 men.  All at different tables.  Just as I liked it.  What a beautiful day it is as I approach my last antibiotic day.  Hope it does the job.  I am still at  war with this drainage.  Maybe this is the last. 

I sat on balcony for devotion and prayer as I started the day.  Bitsy peeked through the window, wondering why the change in routine.  I saw a mother duck scoot under the shrubby.  Could she be making her nest there?  I hope so.  Maybe I can watch it happen.  One bicycle, three different walkers, one runner, Spring is indeed here.  Soon it will be too hot and much outdoor walks will disappear. 

I am ready to plant.  Maybe I will get a chance soon to buy some plants.  My neighbor and I have vowed to cut back, but I see her pots are full.  I got rid of most of my pots so I would not overdo this year.  Hard to take care of as many as I have had in the past. Sunday was good with 10 of us there.  

Betty Boop 

No comments: