April 19, 2017

MORNING HAS BROKEN

If you have never started your day outside, like a balcony. try it.  I could get used to it.  There is nothing like starting the day before many things take your time and thoughts.  Just to connect to God and talk to him.  It all feels so good.  I saw mother and daddy duck strolling beneath my balcony.  I hope they are going to choose this area for their nest.  I also say a "gaggle" of Canada geese strolling over the golf tee.  They are getting bold again.  The little white truck will be behind them soon I bet.  They are just too aggressive to live here.

I am getting back into the game.  I walked two short trips in the hall yesterday.  I might try exercise class today. Joints need a work out. Not exactly back to par==or is this it?  I will see..

Betty Boop

No comments: