April 4, 2017

JUST LOOKING AROUND

I see flowers blooming, grass turning green, my family busy with so many different things, and I am blessed.  So good to get little updates about what they are doing.  This computer is an important link to them.  I love to read and to imagine the activity and realize how different we are given events and things to do in our lives.  All thing fit your life style at the time. 

I had breakfast by myself (thank goodness) this morning.  Just felt like not talking to anyone.  Do you ever feel that way?  Of course a little of that goes a long way.  But my coffee, eggs over light, sausage and wheat toast in a quiet place was a good way to start.  I just loaded two washers of clothes.  Some I had unpacked for summer.  I think it is time.  Amy and I are taking Bitsy to the Vet.  this afternoon.  We must get to the bottom of this scratching.  It is making her sick.  I feel so sorry for her.  We will see what we can do.  I hate to see an animal suffer.  She has worked her way into my heart and I do love her..  she loves me too.

Betty Boop

No comments: