April 6, 2017

OOOPPPS !!!!!

Poor Bitsy started the day with a jolt.  I have been telling her it would happen.  She was again walking the rim of the toilet in my bathroom.  I keep the lid up so she wont have an easy way to jump to the vanity.  Too much trouble awaits there.  Well as the little acrobatic was walking the rim this morning--splash, like a flash she fell in.  Oh my was she embarrassed.  At 6:30 in the morning, that was a surprise.  She calmly started to lick her wounds, so to speak.  Do you think she learned anything?  Smart as she is, I bet she will try again.  Something about that water that makes dogs and cats try to drink the water.  Oh my, what next?

I think I am taking a cold.  Scratchy throat and runny nose. could be anything, but I feel sort of bad.  Now some mornings I start the day feeling not up to par, but later I get going.  Hope this is the case.  Don't need a cold. or worse.

Betty Boop

No comments: