January 1, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR

It came in with me snuggled in bed and probably snoring.  Always does.  It was a joke that our New Year's celebration started at 6:30 and ended at 8 here at SCV.  I chickened out at the last minute and did not go.  No fun without a mate.  Did not want to sit with the sad widows and watch the few couples here dance or at least share a kiss.  Been there and done that.  Of course if Truman and I  made it to midnight still awake, it was in bed ready to sleep.  Those were sweet days and here only in memories.  Thank goodness for memories.  So here's to the New Year, may it be good for you and yours  Try to live it well and to it's fullest, and God bless.

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Karen Buffington said...

Happy New Year!! Hope you are blessed with a good one.

Ajazgames said...

Wow, Amazing blog to follow,I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog .
escape games
online escape games
new escape games
point and click games