February 27, 2018

HEY IS THAT THE SUN?

I do believe it is the sun.  So bright and welcomed.  People in the hall seem more friendly when it shines.  Of course the weather people don't promise it will last, but we will take it when we can.  I had a most busy day yesterday.  Exercise class first and coffee, Belhaven Concert. lunch with Betty, nap and then Methodist church service.  All together for me it made for a busy day.  Had some of my home made split- pea soup for supper.  I can't find many people who like split-pea soup.  One of my favorites. I slept pretty good but boy did I have a crazy dream.  I have had similar dreams before, where I am lost in a big building full of rooms.  I am trying franticly to get out.  Someone or something is chasing me and I  am losing the game.  Amy what does that one mean?  You are an expert on dreams. 

Everyone dreams and sometime we remember  them and sometime not, but I don't like those kind.  I guess I was overtired and my brain was over stimulated.  Poor old brain.  But it is a remarkable part of a person.  Glad mine still works.

Betty Boop
Watching the Good Dr does not help just before bedtime either !!

2 comments:

Karen Buffington said...

I just LOVE the Good Doctor . my favorite show.

Dot said...

Yeh !! he is a cutie. I did not know him till GOOD DOCTOR. Read about him on Google. Aunt Dot