April 28, 2018

ACCIDENTAL BREAKFAST GROUP

We met again.  Although the glue that held it together has passed.  We miss him.  He was such a good conversationalist and nice man too.  But we carry on with just four this morning.  Much talk about medical problems.  We all need to lighten up.  The big thing is the display of purses in the case in the hall.  Some say the donations of expensive and new purses is " who knows who donated them? " Nobody seems to know,  Some say it is from a compulsive QVS customer.  I don't doubt that.  There is such thing of getting a thrill from getting packages in the mail.. How sad.  Lots of money tied up in those purses.  Very nice brands to bid on and proceeds go the Employees Christmas Fund.  Win-Win !!!  O well, if this is true, whoever donated is sick  and I feel sorry for them.  We may  never know the true story but inquiring minds will stay on it. 

With Jan out of town, I am at loose ends.  I will stay busy as I slow up and try to get this BP problem under control.  A new ailment takes the place of the old one .  Kind of like I must keep something ongoing.

Oh well, I have Josh Groban singing for me this morning.  What a voice he has.!!  So here's to sunshine and better days and good-looking male singers.

Betty Boop

No comments: