April 5, 2018

SPRING COME ON

Maybe this is Spring.  I say this every year.  A time for change comes with ups and downs--so SPRING!!  I just had a good breakfast fixed by sweet Jasmine in the Cyber.  I ate alone, which was as I wanted it.  Two eggs over light, sausage, rye toast and coffee was perfect.  Met friends in the hall because I was running a little late.  Slept good and long. Just what I needed.  The Court Yard is beautiful.  Amaryllis Lilies are a sight to see.  Huge red blooms like I have never seen before.  Easter lilies are next to bloom.  Roses are gearing up with blooms and they are planting other flowers to  keep something of beauty for all to see.  How much we owe those who work with such pleasure to make it so beautiful.  Makes me humble and slow to complain.  I remember how my Mother used to say that spring was  her favorite season.  She loved to plant and grow and she really had a green thumb.  I did not understand  lot she said then-I do now.  Funny how age and maturity is good in a lot of ways.  But it does bring on trials and even those things bring understanding.

Betty Boop

No comments: