April 14, 2018

STRANGE SATURDAY

I overslept because I did not sleep well.  So I rushed to go to breakfast with the group.  Only to find no one there.  We had just had a tornado alarm and they were huddled in the stairwell.  For me, I did not even hear the alarm.  Guess I was in the shower.  Anyway, I ate by myself only to run into the girls as I was going back all finished.  O well it turned out that we did not have to worry about a tornado here, but it was close.  I came back kind of rattled from rushing and was sleepy.  I actually went to sleep in my chair reading my bible.  I woke to Bitsy looking worried right up into my face.  She could not figure that one out.  All day has been dark and strange to me.  Jan out of town so I had no real purpose.  All caught up with shampoo and laundry, I have been at odds.  Oh well. Maybe tomorrow will be better.  Weather man says colder tomorrow.  I know the weather will change, but I am impatient to plant some flowers in my pots on  the balcony.

Betty Boop

No comments: