April 3, 2018

STILL HERE

I sat on my balcony with my second cup and enjoyed the 66 degree sun.  The air was filled with sounds of Spring.  The birds were really going and the Canada geese (ha ha) are back and aggressive.  I saw two males fighting, over a woman I bet.  More ducks swimming and the big buzzards are back on the cross over the Chapel, pushing the smaller birds aside.  It is a struggle in nature,  All is not always well.    My empty pots are calling to me.  My neighbor with the green thumb is getting ahead of me.  I know what I want but can't get it done.  Oh well it is still early in the game.  Time will come when I get to go and buy some new plants.  Patience and fortitude == be my moto!!

Bitsy seems better.  One good thing.  Poor little thing.  She has never know perfect health since I have had her.  Maybe soon.

Betty Boop

No comments: