April 10, 2018

FULL WEEK COMING

It is funny how the week fills before you know it.  I am glad to have something to do and strength to do it, that is my prayer each day.  Thank you Lord.  Yesterday at lunch the brisket sounded good.  No!  I have never had such hard to eat meat.  I could hardly cut it, much less chew it.  Gave up after a few bites.  They have never had such bad meat before.  Don't know what happen but my teeth and gums are sore this morning.  I guess you did not need to hear that but I was surprised at it yesterday.  Maybe better today.  We all, who cook, have those days but I thought it was unacceptable.  Well enough of that.  I really don't have much to complain about.  Lucky to have so many blessings here, that I am always reluctant to speak up when I should.

Hey the sun is shinning!! Beautiful, and History Club today and Mr. T. is coming.  We will enjoy our time together.  We are having lunch for Karen tomorrow at Amy's house.  She wanted to see Amy's renovation and we thought we would all enjoy lunch together.  I have something to look forward to and will enjoy it all.

Betty
Boop

No comments: