April 19, 2018

THINGS PENDING

Went out on two missions yesterday.  Half way accomplished .  Shoes that I wanted had to be ordered.  Who keeps size 5 in store?  Not SAS.  Had to order my stuff from Hanger Clinic. And get my order approved by Dr. and insurance and then order.  Paper work must run them wild.  Seems like it could be trimmed a bit.  They did not ask me.  On a positive note. Jan and I ate lunch at Primos on Lakeland.  The food is the same at all locations. 
  And that is a good thing.  They cook veggies perfect.  Nobody makes squash casserole the way they do.  Enjoyed it a lot. 

Although I enjoy a little jaunt like this, I run out of energy so fast.  I worry over that, but I guess is it par for the course -- the saying goes for most any thing.

Betty Boop
P.S.  I just looked at my Betty Boop stacked coffee cup that Peggy gave us a long time ago.  Truman used to make hot tea for us and we shared the stacked cup.  Sweet memory.  I have a few!!!

No comments: