April 13, 2018

FRIDAY

Got a haircut !!!  Wow what a difference that makes and to color it just makes it better.  My new CD player arrived.  My old one just died.  Jan ordered it for me from Amazon.  What a way to shop.  It came when they said it would.  Just a few days to ship it. charged it to my account and away we go.  After a few attempts at reading the instructions, I have it sweetly playing now.  Patsy Cline has a sweet voice.  One of the country stars to die young, but she left some good music.  My opinion.  Maybe you don't like country music.  I don't like most of the new stuff, so I am stuck in the past as far as music is concerned.  I like all kinds of music=not just country.  So I am happy to have a way to play it again. 

I am having quail for supper.  I always hate to see those tiny birds cooked.  They are good,  Truman used to hunt dove and he stopped because it upset Linda when he brought them home.  They were such pretty birds.  Tomorrow is Saturday but Jan will be out of town.  I will miss her but glad she can go.

Betty Boop

No comments: