April 21, 2018

SHORT BREAKFAST

I am getting concerned about my breakfast group.  One down in her back, so other one took her breakfast to her and took her own out also, one  has died, one has stopped Saturdays and that left me and  one man.  While he is easy to talk to, I had trouble caring on much of a conversation.  But the ham and eggs were good and I made it alright.  Hey the sun is shinning, for now.  I hear Sunday will be rainy.  Can't seem to get through a weekend without rain. 

Jan is coming and we will go to the grocery store.  I packed up a lot of clothes for the Goodwill.  Old things that I never wear and some too large since I have lost a few pounds.  It was a job doing this yesterday and I was tired but happy.  Sometime just a simple thing like ridding your closet of things you will never wear again can be so satisfying.  Yet they seem like throwing away old "friends."  I used to tell Truman that he made friends with his clothes and would not discard them.  I still have a closet full of a few of his old friends..  Can't seem to part with them.  It is like giving a part of him away.  I really need to do this.......some day. 

Betty Boop

No comments: