April 24, 2018

POEM FOR LIBRARY BOARD

The lady who makes the library board was excited to get my poem for May.  I have been in such a slump for several reasons and just could not get it together to write.  I miss is and want to write again.  I know my work is not great-anyone could do better than me, but I get something from it and am glad to be back.  Here it .
 
RAIN
 
Rain, Rain, go away !!
I must stay in another day.
Just go to our Library and look,
And find a brand new book.
 
Dot Ellis
 
Such a simple thing.  Just look around and you will see so many things to write about.  But when I
was having to deal with lots of picky things, I could not compose a single line.  My the sun looks good and it lifts the spirits.  I have to admit, I woke at 6 and turned over and went back to sleep,
I slept till 7 and was a little groggy.  Too much sleep I guess.  I seem to need more.
 
Betty Boop


No comments: