April 20, 2018

BIG CLOSET SALE

I look forward two times a year to a big event here.  BIG CLOSET SALE !!! It gives us a chance to clean out closets and donate them to a good cause.  All proceeds go to the employees Christmas fund.  We can't give tips or gifts to them personally (a good rule) so we look for other fair ways to show our appreciation for the very good help we have.  And who does not like a sale even if most of us need nothing else to put back in our homes.  But it is exciting an fun,  I always spend a little, not much. It starts at 8 but I just can't move that fast anymore.  So I had a nice breakfast of egg over light, turkey bacon, whole wheat toast. orange juice and coffee.  Now I will take my time and the rush will be over by the time I get there.  Good stuff may be gone, but so be it.  Don't really need anymore stuff anyway,

Betty Boop

No comments: