April 29, 2018

SUNDAY

Church as usual was good.  Good message.  I have been dwelling lately on the subject and it was good to hear another discussion on close to the way I was thinking.  Amy and I enjoyed the new baby being baptized this morning.  She was so sweet.  Lunch again at M.G, and Ryan's house.  We go there a lot.  They seem to enjoy having us and we enjoy going.  Their screened porch was delightful today.  Beautiful weather seems here to stay.  I am glad. 

I just took out of the oven some banana bread for coffee in the morning before exercise class.  Haven't done that lately.  Hope  they don't faint.  I have decided to forge on weather I feel like it or not.  Maybe I can get going better that way.  I sure don't feel very good today.  Patience for the new meds. to take effect.  I an too tired to be anything but be patient.  Wish me luck and say a prayer for me while you are at it.  I am sure the Lord is tired of me asking. I am tired of "me" too.

Betty Boop

No comments: