April 23, 2018

MONDAY MONDAY

My how the weeks seem to pass.  They say  the older you get the faster they go.  It is so.  I enjoyed Church yesterday.  On the 23rd Plasm.  I have heard many sermons on this subject.  I always get comfort from it.  It says it all and Lance always gives a new thought for me.   Lunch at Ryan and M. G's house again.  Getting to be a habit.  They are always so welcoming and good to us.  They are trying out their new beautiful grill.  Roasted chicken was excellent.  Glad to be with Paul and Sophia too.  They always have interesting stories going on.  Paul is getting back into a running mode.  Doing it right using a program that he is working up to his goal.  Smart way to do it.  Mary Grace brought out the "basket" from their childhood that I gave her.  I used to have it full of treats for grandchildren when they came.  It sat high on the fridge, so they could not reach it, but before they went home after a visit, I would let them pick a favorite.  Hers was always mini M & M's in a little tube.  Can't find them anymore.  Sophia pretends jealousy that I gave it to Mary Grace, but I know she is teasing.  Fun.  After all we are THE FUN LOVING FAMILY. 

Betty Boop
P. S. We got to choose a treat from the basket for dessert.  It was full of good stuff.  I chose a Hershey silver bell.  Just one.!!

No comments: