March 31, 2023

HUMMERS ?

 My Balcony neighbor across and down a floor always maintains 2 feeders for the Humming birds. I go by his schedule to expect them back.  I noticed he put up one a couple of days ago. I have not seen him or his wife to ask. I bet the hummers are as confused as we are about Spring. So far I have not seen a bird yet. I hung my cute little basket Jan gave me. It is designed to give a hummer a place to build a nest. That would be a first for me. Hope it works. It looks official anyway. 

I am tiptoeing through the tulips. Many more to open. Planting bulbs was a good move. Thank you Amy.       Well it is Friday, I go for a haircut at 10:30. Come back looking like a boy!! Have to get my money's worth. That was a lesson taught by parents because we had so little of it. And by a very frugal husband because he wanted to accumulate it. He did and here I am enjoying it. 

BETTY (catfish day here)Boop

p. s. can't eat it deep fried!!

No comments: