July 10, 2024

DANCING PARTNER

 Do you remember my several blogs with the little dancing 3 foot man (his size changes withe each Blog).  He found me this morning on the Balcony.  The breeze and temp was good and I thought of him.  He was the subject of a few Blogs in the past. He lives, I guess under the stairs on first floor and has surprised me several times.  He jumps out and says "May I have this dance?)  The music starts and we twirl and spin our best and he bows and vanishes.  What fun. I have wondered where he has been hiding from me.  As the gentle breeze and a sort of low temp was going, He appeared on the Balcony!!! "May I have this dance?" He pushed the chairs aside, made a long dance floor and Took my hand and away we went.  My robe flowing, I felt like a fairy floating in the air.  He is a good dancer and he carried me away. All a sudden the music stopped and he waved goodbye. Promising to meet again when I need him to lift me up and away to dance.

BETTY (and away she flew) BOOP

No comments: