July 7, 2024

SUNDAY ALREADY

 

















I located my two youngest daughters at their pool  yesterday.  Swimming, lounging, talking, perhaps snoozing too.  What a life. Glad they live in same subdivision.  What are the odds for that?  Nice.

Cloudy and maybe a little shower or two today.  Keeps it a little cooler. After all it is still the middle pf Summer.  I am getting enough flowers to cut a vase of them.  Nothing else is doing much.  But I like to have some to look at inside.  

I had a sausage biscuit from the freezer this morning.  Did not feel like cooking a fine and lovely breakfast.  That is why I keep a back up.

Can't seem to get going this morning. Lots of mornings are that way.  Just be patient, I will come around {I hope.}

BETTY { short on patience} BOOP














No comments: