July 19, 2024

HOME AGAIN JIGGIDY - JIG

 Ignore the spelling of jiggidy jig;  I see my spell check check is protesting.  I am known far and wide for my terrible spelling   Learning shorthand in high school really erased any trace of a good speller,  forgive me. Any way, I am glad my youngest is home from a little get-away.  We all need one , once in a while.  My traveling days are over and I did a lot of it.  I am happy for it all.  

I am picking one or two zinnias a day, so keeping a nice little vase going.  They are hardy flowers. 

Oat meal with bananas was good. Bananas make it better.  We at SCV missed that rain yesterday, hope we have another chance today.  Someone left a beautiful tomato at my door. Don't know who, but thank you.  I have been wanting one.  I want a plain sandwich.  Sounds good?

BETTY love a ripe tomato BOOP



 

No comments: