July 22, 2024

PEACHES OR STRAWBERRIES ???

 Take your pick.  I have had both on oatmeal. both are delish!!  I guess I have tried most fruits.  But I bet I had something not many have tried.  PEANUT BUTTER.!!!!! A tablespoon makes it go  down surprisingly good.  Oh, Me, ( am out of subjects.  I saw my neighbor, who is a happy fisherman, on the other side of Lake, fishing with hope.  He catches many large ones and gets his picture on the Bragging Rights board very often.  I think he must have been chasing a big one, because he would run from spot to the other and cast his line.  Hope he catches a big one.  Would make his day.

Monday is usually Choir practice day, but we are off till September when we start Christmas program practice. I hope to make one more Christmas with the Choir.  The music is so beautiful.

BETTY (I am always wishing) BOOP

No comments: