July 17, 2024

 Jan came today.  She has offered to change my sheets for me and although I can still do it--it is a challenge and she wanted to help.  She does so many things that are helpful.  She came and brought a few groceries today.  Since it was lunch time and the Cyber is full as usual.  That bothers me a lot.  The noise and distraction are upsetting.  so I had picked up lunch for me and it was so much, I offered to share it with her. We had very good Pepper steak, rice with peas and carrots, squash with onions and a garden salad.  A piece of sugar-free RUSSEL STOVER Chocolate.  I think that was the best part of lunch, unless it was the best to share with my sweet daughter.  Don't get to entertain any more  and I enjoyed it.  Have to settle today and be good.

BETTY BOOP



No comments: