July 20, 2024

RAIN-SWEET RAIN AT LAST

 Rain seemed to dance around SCV and move on, but at last we got some.  Need more but am grateful for what we got. Cool on Balcony with a cup of Trader Joe" s coffee.  Opened the last of 3 bags  she gave me.  It is good coffee.  Wish we had a TRADER's here.  While I drank a cup, I saw a man walking with the walking sticks we have that look like hiking sticks or snow climbing ones.  Don't know what to call them.  We have had them for our use a while.  I remember when they provided them for our use, they were checked out a lot. But they stand in a corner and are not used much, but this man was enjoying them and they seemed to be helping him move along fast. Oh the things we see when we sit on Balcony.  Be careful, you may end up in my Blog.

BETTY (some know who Betty Boop is) BOOP

 

No comments: