February 25, 2014

BREAKFAST

I thought I would do something different this morning, so I went down to eat breakfast in the Cyber Cafe.  Would you believe I was the only one there to eat the whole time?  I just wondered if I  missed a message.  Well as I have said, my company is good so I enjoyed myself.  I came back and did a load of laundry.  I have a load  about once a week.  I am going to coffee with Sister  "D".  Yes she is still active but not completely in charge.  She is bring Shelly Jones from St. Dominic's to talk on diabetes.  Since that should be of interest to me--I will go.  Sometime I think I know nothing about this stuff.  It is so different foe each person.  I an constantly fighting it.  Still don't understand much about it.  Oh well, maybe I will learn something new. 

Betty Boop

No comments: