February 3, 2014

POOR PEYTON!!!!

I watched the game from my blue chair and had humus and crackers with diet coke.  I felt so bad for Peyton.  He really did himself proud by the comments he made later.  Such a disappointment  for the whole team.  Well he really has nothing to be sorry for,  He has had a great career.  Might come to an end soon, we will see. 

Church was good with the lunch after.  "Souperbowl" is a tradition at Broadmeadow.  Have been doing it for a while.  I remember decorating tables and as usual I  overdid it.  Complete with a football field and goals and footballs.  I do wish I had taken pictures in those heydays.  I really enjoyed making many themed events.  All "in the bank of memories".  Hey I am lucky I can still remember them.  At least I think  remember.  Who really knows? 

Betty Boop

No comments: