February 4, 2014

MUNDANE MONDAY

Well, I like to  look  at Monday's as my "work" day.  Most of the activities( that are  regular) happen on Monday's.  I even tacked on a Villager meeting yesterday.  That happens once a month, where we discuss the new issue and what will be in the next one.  Mary Anne gives out our duties for the next issue.  I had two interviews in the Feb. issue--no poems or essays.  Next month I will have an interview and I think a poem and an essay.  We have several different types of people working on the issue.  I am proud to be a part of it.  Everyone just loves THE VILLAGER.  I had planned to go to  Wal-Mart today, but think I can wait till tomorrow when the weather looks better.  Today we are expecting thunder storms and much rain.  Maybe we will and maybe we wont.  The weather is hard to predict I guess.  Any way, think I will take a rain day and stay in.

Betty Boop

No comments: