February 14, 2014

DARK SHORT HAIR

YEH!!  I feel better with this new hair cut.  I told Willowdean  (my hair cut lady) to cut it shorter but not a Beach cut. She got it right.  Now I am short, with color, and good to go.  I just am enjoying the sunshine and the lifted grey skies.  That helps too.  The clouds are so white and pretty.  I just saw a plane break through and leave a beautiful stream of white behind.  I bet that pilot just loves doing that. 

Big Valentine party today.  I am going to Irene's party at 2:00 and then to mine at 4:00.  We are having a chocolate fountain with strawberries!!!.  I don't know what else but I will check in with you later.  That is if you can bare OLD people stuff.  It must seem mighty tame to my readers.  But you deal with what you have.  I think this place is wonderful  I am glad to be here.

Betty Boop 

No comments: